Walking my way to Jellyrolls Journal - wanna come? comments welcome :)

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
Hey everyone!

I've decided that I need a new incentive for being healthy! I'm so close to being at goal and just need the right motivation! Where is my favorite place to be?
You've got it........

Jellyrolls! :banana:

So my goal is to wear my pedometer everyday and walk my way to Jellyrolls which is
1359.5 mi from my house!

Feel free to join my madness and walk with me!

twotoohappy said:
Jellyrolls! :banana:

So my goal is to wear my pedometer everyday and walk my way to Jellyrolls which is
1359.5 mi from my house!

Feel free to join my madness and walk with me!

Ok day today. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill today and then did about 200 crunches. My total for today is 5.5 miles (I'm thinking my pedometer my have a glitch, so I might just have to do treadmill/running miles.....ouch)

So, I have 1354 miles to get to Jellyrolls!

twotoohappy said:
So, I have 1354 miles to get to Jellyrolls!

Happy Holidays everyone! I went to the gym bright and early today and ran 5k to start working off the inevitable holiday overdose of naughty carbs. It was a nice easy pace and I finished it in about 44 min. That's about a 14 min. mile. If I'm running for a short distance, I run about a 12 min. mile, but now I'm going for distance. After my fun on the treadmill (saved only by the music from the Jellyrolls pianomen's cds and songs that remind me of my favorite place), I head over to the crunch machine and grind out 300 crunches. Oh what fun....not.

Total..... 3.1miles on treadmill and 7 miles on the (lying) pedometer (I know I'm going more)
brings me to 10 miles for the day (I'm rounding for simplicity)

1344 miles to get to Jellyrolls!

twotoohappy said:
1344 miles to get to Jellyrolls!

Merry Christmas! Today's my day of rest from the treadmill. Not a lot of walking, but did some pilates. Slow on the miles today only 5 miles from the pedometer.
Tomorrow, I'll be kicking it up a notch to move this counter along!

1339 miles to get to Jellyrolls! :banana:

twotoohappy said:
1339 miles to get to Jellyrolls! :banana:

6 miles/300 crunches at the gym 5 miles on the possessed pedometer
1328 miles to JR!

Slow day and a little frustrating. Only 3 miles at the gym because I did an hour of weight training instead of mostly cardio. Too cold for a lot of outdoor activity, so only 3 pedometer miles. The gym was mad busy with all the "new years resolution" newbies.
One more week until I can start booking for next December's trip to JELLYROLLS!
1322 miles to JR!

Jogged 2 miles, then biked 5 miles, did about 1/2 hour of weights and crunches and then ran another mile. I'm feeling really up and motivated! If I add in the pedometer of 4 miles, that gives me 12 miles today and........
1310 miles to JR! :cheer2:

Great job on the workouts! You'll be at JellyRolls in no time. That place is a blast. Everytime we go we have a great time.

After walking a couple of times a week this year, I began jogging yesterday. The program starts very slow which is good for me. I can't wait until I get where you are - jogging for several miles nonstop.

Be sure to have a virtual white zinfadel for me when you get there!

WOW - you're doing great!! :cheer2: ALl your running and 200 crunches?! Keep it up and you'll be at Jellyrolls soon! We've never been but I keep hearing how fun it is, and if it's great enough to run to - well, maybe next trip...

Thanks Jane E. and jennz for the encouragement!

Today was a cold and rainy day out and my motivation was somewhat slacking, but I managed to head to the gym at 4pm. I did 2 miles and 100 crunches and called it a day. My pedometer had just over 2 miles. Definately a slow day. I'll pick it up tomorrow!
Good thing about today was that I stayed on plan for eating. No cheating today!

1306 miles to JR!

Great job on sticking with the workout in spite of the cold and rain. Eating is the most difficult part for me so if you're staying on program, you're way ahead of the game. :cheer2:

Forgot to post for Friday...oops
Ran 2 miles and did 1/2 hours weights/abs, add the pedometer and I'm 7 miles closer!

1299 miles to JR!

Slow day, only 3 miles to plug in. Spent most of the time chillin' at home and relaxing.
1296 Miles to Jellyrolls!

:thewave:Happy New Years! :thewave:

It's the start of the New Years and I've been contemplating my New Years Resolutions..
I thought of two.

First - A healthier me
Second - To finish things when I start them :rolleyes:

Today and tomorrow, I'm "fast fowarding" with the LA weight loss program. After that, I'll be back to my "eating sensibly". I'll post later with my mileage.

I wish you all a wonderful New Years and hope 2006 brings everything your hearts can imagine :wizard:

~Liz :goodvibes

jennz said:
Great resolutions!

What is "fast forwarding?" How's it going?

LA Weight Loss centers have a 2 day juice program to clean out your body's toxins. Depending on how much you weigh, you could end up losing anywhere from 2 to 5 pounds. You drink the juice all day and supplement with some proteins and veggies. A sample for the day is 1 quart of juice/water, 12 egg whites, 2 cups veggies, 8 glasses of water(atleast). Last time I lost 2 pounds and it looks like I'll probably lose the same. I had a lot of carbs (chips, cookies, etc) on Sat. night, so this will help get the sugar/carb cravings to go away.

I did run today and pound out some crunches, so now.......

1289 Miles to Jellyrolls!

First day back to work. Wasn't able to run this morning due to snow :cold: Hopefully I can run in the morning tomorrow. Got in some pedometer miles at school though!

1283 miles to go!

I'm going to hold off on my journal for a while. I just don't have time to post everyday. I'm still going to the gym everyday for an hour to two hours. I do my crunches everyday and weights every other day. On weekends, on top of the gym, I run outside for about 2 miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter