Walking times to parks from Universal Orlando resort hotels?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Does anyone happen to know the approximate walking times to the parks from...
Hard Rock Hotel
Royal Pacific
Portofino Bay?

We’ve always stayed at the Hard Rock previously because of the Express inclusion and that it’s really easy to walk to the Studios, but I don’t know much about how far a walk these other 2 resorts are, and the Royal Pacific looks like a slightly better price, so pondering whether to stay elsewhere this time...

Thanks in advance!

I can only speak for us, other folks walking speed may vary.....from RP to IOA it takes us around 6-7 minutes tops to get to the gates from the hotel. Studios a few minutes more, although we are guilty of taking the boat if we go to the Studios.

HRH to Studios as you know is a very short, few minutes walk, more to IOA

PBH it took us 15 minutes to walk from there to the entrance to the Studios.

There`s a decent amount of shade along the way from all hotels.

My 12 year old son and I walked pbh to USO in 12 minutes. That's walking at a pretty decent pace. HR walking times don't matter it's so little. I've never stayed at Royal Pacific.

We just got back from Royal Pacific and it is a great hotel. The walk to Islands of Adventure is about 6-7 minutes. It is quicker to take the walking path since the boat lets you off closer to the Studios. It is about a 10 minute walk to the Studios from Royal Pacific.

Does anyone happen to know the approximate walking times to the parks from...
Hard Rock Hotel
Royal Pacific
Portofino Bay?

We’ve always stayed at the Hard Rock previously because of the Express inclusion and that it’s really easy to walk to the Studios, but I don’t know much about how far a walk these other 2 resorts are, and the Royal Pacific looks like a slightly better price, so pondering whether to stay elsewhere this time...

Thanks in advance!
Try this...

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=28.472760810251475,-81.46722650000004&z=15

To walk from PBH to City Walk, you have to walk the whole length of HRH as the walking path from PBH takes you the same route as from HRH. So its a further walk than HRH. We found HRH was the fastest walk of the three express pass hotels, but RPR's walk was manageable and not much further. If the price difference is significant, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at RPR again.

PBH- our walk took about 15 min. It was too long after a hot day at the parks. We used the rick-shaw service that you pay them by a tip. It added up, but it was a huge benefit to our feet and bodies. We never took the boat, as the timing was off every time we tried.

HRH- took us about 3min to walk to US and about 3 more to walk over to IOA. It was fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!