Wallmart clearance

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up. This is probably regional, so dont blame me. Lol. My wallmart has the summer stuff on clearance. So 1/2 price citronella tiki tourch fule. 5$ big bottle. Rafts and such on sale also. So there brand raft is 50cents. Sit on tube flote 4 $ . Every year i stock up for next. And give stuff out to kids that forget or dont have. Plus , you can ise it also. Grills and other summer stuff on sale also. Keep in mind im in nj. And your region may verry. Have fun!

Ok, and a second thing i forgot to mention, no antifreeze for the water tanks. They usally have a pallet of the stuff allready. Not a one. Someone else mentioned that it may be a sparce commodity this year.

Ok, and a second thing i forgot to mention, no antifreeze for the water tanks. They usally have a pallet of the stuff allready. Not a one. Someone else mentioned that it may be a sparce commodity this year.
My Walmart here in CT had the pink stuff last month. Picked it up...other discount stores in area (we have Ocean State Job Lot here...they do a lot of pool stuff there for spring/summer, so that why they have pink stuff in fall) had it too....so hopefully you'll find some soon... maybe checking stores near you that have carry seasonal pool stuff may help?

Just a heads up. This is probably regional, so dont blame me. Lol. My wallmart has the summer stuff on clearance. So 1/2 price citronella tiki tourch fule. 5$ big bottle. Rafts and such on sale also. So there brand raft is 50cents. Sit on tube flote 4 $ . Every year i stock up for next. And give stuff out to kids that forget or dont have. Plus , you can ise it also. Grills and other summer stuff on sale also. Keep in mind im in nj. And your region may verry. Have fun!
I live in south Florida so it always summer here, I wanted to share this awesome site... dont sign up the free portion gives everything you need.
It's my favorite site .. you also dont have to sign up so search

https://brickseek.com/deals/?search...j=v.gl4w01rs3&YqQCurSFpaR-eOn=Ipmq3NF109L.4Gb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter