Walmart

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi we would like to go to walmart on our arrival day and I'm hoping someone can anyone help me out with some answers

1) The address of the nearest walmart to Disney

2) The closing time on a sunday

3) The cost of an uber from disney Springs
Many thanks :flower1:

There are quite a few depending on you resort, but You can use the Walmart store finder to find the best one via www.walmart.com/store/finder. I think it will also show the hours of each store.

Sorry not sure about Uber but I think they are very reasonable.

Hope that helps

Hey. Im sure there's one on 192 near to Celebration. We called there on out recent trip, but I gotta say, it was horrible! If you're after food, try Publix which we find to be excellent. Rich

There is a new one on the 192, which appears to be closest now, we've pre ordered some baby essentials that will be delivered today, ready to pickup on Sunday (day after we arrive) can't be doing with that on an arrival day! :D

Uber would be $20 max I should think. Its around $10 from Beach Club to Contemporary, so depends where you're staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter