Walt Disney Family Museum - Oct, Nov, Dec Special Events

Merry Mousketeer

Hey there, hi there, ho there!
Hi DISers,

Just a quick message to let you know that the Walt Disney Family Museum has posted their Oct, Nov and Dec calendars. There are some very cool events happening that will interest all Disney fans.

There are a couple of events that may sell out quickly that I want to tell you about. On Nov 20 you can meet original Mouseketeers Bobby, Sharon and Cubby and hear them talk about their experiences in the club that was made for you and me. On December 5, which is Walt Disney’s birthday, you can hear Disney Legends Alice Davis and Marge Champion share their memories of Walt.

You can purchase tickets from the museum website and print them at home: http://disney.go.com/disneyatoz/familymuseum/index.html

Oh, and they've been working on the website and the ticketing section is a bit squirrely. Sometimes it displays the correct date but the incorrect event title. The tickets do print out with all the correct information.

Carol and I hope to see you at the museum.

See ‘ya real soon,

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter