"Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind The Dreams Look At Making The Magic"

BethEJo

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!

I thought I'd post this here, as I saw this book mentioned here a couple of weeks ago I think. I just have a quick question...

Is this book (title in the title :) ) the one that you can get in the WDW? If I'm thinking about the same one, it was around $60 when I was there last summer...

It's on Amazon for £30, so was just checking it was the same one before I buy it for my friend as a birthday present.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walt-Disney...7667/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335099315&sr=8-1

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Your post title is the title of the first book 'A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real' and it has Sorcerer Mickey on the front. I'm not sure you can get it any more except on the second-hand market.

The book you've linked 'A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real' is the follow-up one to the first but you don't need to have the first one to enjoy the second, it's a great book as a stand alone and I expect that's the one you saw at WDW. I usually seek out the books at WDW and then buy them when I get home as it's cheaper that way!

Book in link we bought for Matt at Xmas off Amazon with 5% NUS discount it cost £25.39 so £26.70 before discount. Cost of things go up and down on Amazon, might be worth waiting if in no rush although its far cheaper than buying out in Florida, glad we waited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter