Walt Disney World addict visited Disneyland for the 1st time!

Having been to WDW many times and to DL alomost weekly for the past few months I can say that DL does seem to get a more crowded feel then the WDW parks. DL is built on a smaller scale so the crowds there tend to build up more quickly than the WDW parks especially during the busier times of year. When going to DL it is a must in my opinion to be there at opening. DD and I can do all our favorite rides in an hour or so as walk ons - then we spend the rest of our day catching an occasional ride and enjoying everything else that the park has to offer. DCA always feels more empty to me - I think this is because the walkways are much wider.

DL and WDW are very different and each resport needs to be treated as such. WHile dd and I are weekly DL visitors we also try to get to WDW at least once a year. DD and I treat DL as a day to three day trip while we try to be at WDW for at least seven days!

We go to DL every few weeks, and our first trip to WDW is next May. Sounds like we might like it there! We also skip on over too CA when DL gets to crowded in our opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter