Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southwest just sent an email for TFGreen till May 14. From Cape Cod,. So I'll push things a bit. I changed my reservation to 8/30. Last day of current offer. Although I imagine another offer should hit post crisis.

On hold with them currently, and so far everyone I've been passed around to seems almost surprised when I mention the stay at home order for Orange and Osceola Counties.:confused3

If they've been working since before it was announced and didn't check the news while on a break/lunch, they wouldn't know.

Southwest just sent an email for TFGreen till May 14. From Cape Cod,. So I'll push things a bit. I changed my reservation to 8/30. Last day of current offer. Although I imagine another offer should hit post crisis.

My dates are May 16-24, so at least I'd avoid that if I do need to change from BDL to PVD. Or there's always BOS. Of course, this is assuming WDW is even open at that point, so it could very well all be moot. I've also booked a week at Pop in August in case.

My dates are May 16-24, so at least I'd avoid that if I do need to change from BDL to PVD. Or there's always BOS. Of course, this is assuming WDW is even open at that point, so it could very well all be moot. I've also booked a week at Pop in August in case.
I can feel your pain im the 16-23. I’m expecting the worst, especially since I got really good fast passes. So it definitely feels too good to be true

Well what's your definition of couple of months? Into May absolutely i see that happening. Past June or July? I see no chance of that. They will be open by then.

Well couple means 2 so..... 😉 Which yes, would extend into May. Though I don't think into June is out of the question either. The slower Americans are to react/comply, the longer it will take to hit the peak. So, the more they drag their feet, the longer shuts downs will last.

Well couple means 2 so..... 😉 Which yes, would extend into May. Though I don't think into June is out of the question either. The slower Americans are to react/comply, the longer it will take to hit the peak. So, the more they drag their feet, the longer shuts downs will last.

I agree. And like they said in the DIS UNPLUGGED video today I really think we see a phased opening with maybe certain things opening in May, then some in June, and so on...

I heard info regarding CMs being released from someone with firsthand knowledge.
Funny noone else has heard that. Even those with"first hand" knowldege that I am in contact with. Reality first hand knowledge means upper management and they arent telling anyone outside the circle anything. It's a violation of their contract.

I can feel your pain im the 16-23. I’m expecting the worst, especially since I got really good fast passes. So it definitely feels too good to be true

Same dates, May 16-23. 11 of us, me/wife, 3 adult kids with spouses or sig-o's, and 3 grandkids. Two of my kids are on active duty and will be deploying later this year. We threaded the needle to find these dates and there's no way we can reschedule for at least another year, and with military members who ever really knows. End of the world? Of course not and omigosh others have far worse problems. But, if the place opens we're going. We. Are. Going. I pity the virus that gets between my wife and her grandkids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!