Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

It's a good question. I do have two reservation numbers as well. When I called to ask Dolphin why there were two reservation numbers, yet it was considered one booking with one resort fee, they told me it had to do with SPG award points. Both reservation numbers show 2 adults, 2 kids. I'm not sure what DSS sees on their end, but I'm hoping that since my reservation shows 4 people, we will all be fine for the CL FPs.

Can someone tell me what rooms at S&D qualify for the CL FP program? I am sorry if I missed it upthread as I did read the last several pages:)

Right now we have a deluxe alcove room booked and I am seeing the wording "Premium Alcove" as eligible elsewhere so I wasn't sure how many types of alcove rooms there are -. We were also looking at the studio suite and wondering if that qualifies.

Love the Dolphin - looking forward to returning and if we get the CL FP+ option that's just a great bonus.

TIA

Can someone tell me what rooms at S&D qualify for the CL FP program? I am sorry if I missed it upthread as I did read the last several pages:)

Right now we have a deluxe alcove room booked and I am seeing the wording "Premium Alcove" as eligible elsewhere so I wasn't sure how many types of alcove rooms there are -. We were also looking at the studio suite and wondering if that qualifies.

Love the Dolphin - looking forward to returning and if we get the CL FP+ option that's just a great bonus.

TIA
I have a Premium Studio, and emailed the Dolphin just to triple check, email response:

That is correct. This benefit is available to guests who reserve a Deluxe Alcove, Premium Studio, Executive Suite, or Grand Suite for at least two nights, along with at least a three day ticket for the Disney theme parks.

Hope that helps!

I have a Premium Studio, and emailed the Dolphin just to triple check, email response:

That is correct. This benefit is available to guests who reserve a Deluxe Alcove, Premium Studio, Executive Suite, or Grand Suite for at least two nights, along with at least a three day ticket for the Disney theme parks.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much this is excellent news!

eta I hope they mean you need to have a three day ticket not purchase one as we have AP's.

Going to email myself now just to be sure - thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks so much this is excellent news!

eta I hope they mean you need to have a three day ticket not purchase one as we have AP's.

Going to email myself now just to be sure - thanks again.

The message said "at least a three day ticket" meaning the bare minimum--your APs are more than sufficient. :flower1:

Can someone let me know what is the best method for putting in room requests? I listed them on my SPG account when I made the reservation, but they seem to disappear every time I check my reservation. Should/can I call the hotel directly and have someone list them? Call SPG reservations? I have a resort view room at Dolphin booked and I want to request a Crescent Lake/Epcot view. Is that something I can likely get (first time at Swan/Dolphin--been a BWI gal for a while...) Thanks!

Can someone let me know what is the best method for putting in room requests? I listed them on my SPG account when I made the reservation, but they seem to disappear every time I check my reservation. Should/can I call the hotel directly and have someone list them? Call SPG reservations? I have a resort view room at Dolphin booked and I want to request a Crescent Lake/Epcot view. Is that something I can likely get (first time at Swan/Dolphin--been a BWI gal for a while...) Thanks!

Go to swandolphin.com and hover your cursor over "Home" (top left). Look for "VIP Concierge Services" and click on that. Select "Room Requests". It will bring up a "Room Request form". Fill it out and you should receive an email back, usually within a day or 2, confirming your requests. Good luck!

Having booked through Hotwire with the amazing deal, is it worthwhile (or possible) to put in some room requests? I had assumed we'd get a room with one of the worst views possible, but wondered if we could request a 'nice view and balcony'. Thoughts? Thank you!

Go to swandolphin.com and hover your cursor over "Home" (top left). Look for "VIP Concierge Services" and click on that. Select "Room Requests". It will bring up a "Room Request form". Fill it out and you should receive an email back, usually within a day or 2, confirming your requests. Good luck!

Having booked through Hotwire with the amazing deal, is it worthwhile (or possible) to put in some room requests? I had assumed we'd get a room with one of the worst views possible, but wondered if we could request a 'nice view and balcony'. Thoughts? Thank you!
Absolutely. Put in your request, always worth a try.

While possible to add any room requests. You booked what is know as a "limited" view room from Hotwire. The only guarantee is the bedding type if you picked one vs letting the hotel decide.

It can't hurt and it does not cost anything to make room requests. Just make sure that you reference the actual hotel confirmation and not the Hotwire itinerary number or the Hotwire confirmation number.

Dave

Thank you for your assistance! We put in some requests and will see what happens. Either way, we're so grateful to have this opportunity to enjoy these beautiful resorts. Does the Swan/Dolphin have hotel activity schedules like the Disney resorts?

Sorry for yet another question from me! Have any of you used the Swan/Dolphin mobile app? Should we download it?

Sorry for yet another question from me! Have any of you used the Swan/Dolphin mobile app? Should we download it?
If you have room on your phone, download it. It is not extremely helpful, but some features are okay. Mostly informational.

Reactions: CJK
Ditto to what Dan said, space available get it. I did use it for the map when we were "lost" trying to get to the Dolphin lobby from Picabu.

Thank you for your assistance! We put in some requests and will see what happens. Either way, we're so grateful to have this opportunity to enjoy these beautiful resorts. Does the Swan/Dolphin have hotel activity schedules like the Disney resorts?
If you are a starwoods preferred member be sure to call and have that added to your request it will help with your room request

I was trying to get from Picabu to the Swan. I wound up in a dead end with only a service elevator. I took that up, then wound my way through the Dolphin lobby.

Afterward, I realized where I went wrong. There’s a spot/passageway where you’re supposed to go just past the check-in desk for Fresh Mediterranean. I thought it was only an entrance for the restaurant, and that’s how I got lost. (But don’t ask me how I wound up in a service elevator. LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter