Wanted to share this with you guys - Great act of kindness!

transparant

<font color=red>Oh say does that star-spangled ban
I'm the PA State Director for Give 2 The Troops - so I get a lot of donations sent to my house for me to send off to units in Iraq & Afghanistan.

So yesterday - I get a box from Amazon. I thought it was a book that I ordered. I opened it up and inside were 10 of Taylors Hicks CD with the songs "Do I Make You Proud" & "Takin It To The Streets" on it. On the order form - there was a personalized note for each CD that said: -

"To: American Soldiers: A gift of love and a beautiful song from those of us in Canada who appreciate your great bravery and sacrifices. Yes, you make us all proud!

It was from woman that lives in Calgary! I THOUGHT THIS WAS ONE OF THE NICEST THINGS EVER SENT FOR ME TO SEND TO THE TROOPS!!!

Just wanted to share that! Its not every day I get something like that to send off. Wasn't that awesome?! :thumbsup2

That is just so cool! What a great gift to send :)

What a wonderful and thoughtful act of kindness!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thx Heather for your continued dedication sending TLC pkgs to our troops! :flower3:

Heartfelt thanks and Godspeed all our military & families. :hug:

God Bless America land of the free and home of the brave! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

That's sweet :) And I am another Canadian who appreciates those brave troops fighting.

There are many Canadians who are proud and grateful of all the sacrifices that American Soldiers have to go through for the greater good. A big thank you to anyone that supports their troops. Be proud of your soldiers and give them everything you can.....they sure are giving you everything that they can....

another American supporting Canuck....

Thanks

That is so nice Heather. :thumbsup2

Oh and I think my brother got a package from your organization...he got a few at one time and he said he did not recognize who it was from, as in sent from us. SO thank you and thank you to your group!! :banana:

Mickey's sunshine said:
That is so nice Heather. :thumbsup2

Oh and I think my brother got a package from your organization...he got a few at one time and he said he did not recognize who it was from, as in sent from us. SO thank you and thank you to your group!! :banana:

AWESOME! We did send him one - so hopefully it was ours that he got. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter