Warner studio tour and ?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
OK, for the first 4 days we are staying at the Hilton and going one day to Universal studios, one day going for the 2 1/2 hr tour at WB. Any other suggestions that might be interesting. TIA:)

Have you been to LA before??

You can go to the Chinese theater etc. See the stars on the ground. Hmmm...I am trying to remember what we did in September.

Have you been to LA before??

You can go to the Chinese theater etc. See the stars on the ground. Hmmm...I am trying to remember what we did in September.

This is the first time, I went to LAX once but that doesn't count. :rotfl:

I did in September the walk of fame and chinese theater in September.

Have a great trip!! I want to move to LA.

my brother and sister-in-law did the Warner Bros. tour and said it was very disorganized and boring. We did a full day tour that took us to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Universal - all sorts of stuff - it was GREAT!!!!! Hollywood itself by the Chinese theatre is a bit of an undesirable area so a tour is a great way to go - you get to see a lot and you get to learn a lot. You should go down and check out Laguna Beach and Newport Beach (the first time I went out there I did that on a tour since I had no tour) - last time we went back. We also drove down to San Juan Capistrano and toured the missionary. Have a Great Trip!!!!!

Thank you so much for that nice trip report, I am getting so excited.

Are you gonna have a car?

Hollywood Walk of Fame is a quick subway hop from Universal, but other suggestions would depend on if you're relying on bus/ metro or if you're gonna have a car.

Also, what time of year? WB tour can be blazing hot (Universal too of course) in July Aug Sept. And June July are notorious for seeing no celebrities at the studios as all the shows are on vacation.

Are you gonna have a car?

Hollywood Walk of Fame is a quick subway hop from Universal, but other suggestions would depend on if you're relying on bus/ metro or if you're gonna have a car.

Also, what time of year? WB tour can be blazing hot (Universal too of course) in July Aug Sept. And June July are notorious for seeing no celebrities at the studios as all the shows are on vacation.

I am going September 22.

Here's a link to the Hollywood Bowl calendar for Sept. Just one thing in your time frame right now. http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/calendar/calendar.cfm?month=9&year=2007

It's not hard to get tickets for the Tonight Show (Jay Leno) which tapes at the nearby NBC Studio.

You can drive by the nearby Disney Studio.

The Hollywood/Highland MTA station is where the Chinese Theatre is, and Disney's El Capitan is right across the street - maybe they'll have something interesting happening. http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/el_capitan The Disney Soda Fountain is right next door to that: http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/el_capitan/soda_fountain/main.html

:) Thank you so much for the help, this is something all new to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter