Warranty Work on trailer

PaHunter

Reasonably Knowledgable Individual.
Well today we hooked up and took the trailer to the dealership. It had a list of 9 things we needed to fix under warranty. Biggest is hoping they fix the circuit breaker for the hydraulics, because that is annoying, stop and go, stop and go putting the slides in or out and the jacks also.
They will be replacing the lights in the bedroom, which are flickering off and on, creating a strobe effect, it's our bedroom, not a disco.
So we are stuck at home, well we could have gone somewhere. The downpours are what is making it a lousy day, up to 4 inches expected just today and rain all week.

Here with you on weather woes. Should have reminded you not a good week to plan a trip for. This is the week of the Delaware state fair and one thing we count on is horrible weather. Historically there is a heatwave and major thunderstorms all week

We got the trailer over to the dealership before the rain started, and got home. Then it opened up and poured buckets, so much water...think Fantasia. Luckily just a small amount in our basement which is normal for us when we get this much rain. Stopped some time during the night, but everything is soaked. So maybe today I will work on a project I have put off for a bit, making a guard for the fifth wheel pin so I don't hit my head. I have foam board in the garage, so I can start by gluing it together.

We in Texas need rain bad, but no flooding. The lakes around Austin are getting lower & lower. Suppose to be 105 today! Hope you get your RV back soon & fixed.

We in Texas need rain bad, but no flooding. The lakes around Austin are getting lower & lower. Suppose to be 105 today! Hope you get your RV back soon & fixed.

We needed the rain too, grass was burning out. But 4 inches yesterday was a bit much, another couple forecast for the rest of the week. The dealer said it would be a few days before they could even look at it, then they would let us know how long they will need it for. Most of the stuff was easy to fix, if they have parts available. The big wait is one of our cabinet doors needed to be replaced, so that they will need to order. Maybe before Aug is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!