Was able to book resort with third party

Arguetafamily

Mouseketeer
I was able to book one night for a late night arrival with Undercover Tourist. Linked it to MDE, and set up ME.

I procrastinated due to all the uncertainty up until today.

Anyhoo, kind of worried Disney will decide to cancel since they did announce they were halting new reservations.

Do these third party organizations pre purchase rooms in blocks?

Third party reservations are never guaranteed. I would call Disney and see if they actually see your reservation in their system.

I don't think that's true at all.

If you check history on TripAdvisor you will see reports of resorts booked via third party (Expedia, HotWire, etc) and showed up with no room actually reserved for them, or canceled at the last minute when the reservation transferred and there was no actual availability.

Hi All, I am a General Manager of a hotel up here in MI and just word to the wise about third party reservations systems.... I dont trust them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We give them a set amount of rooms each moth and they play off our rate for the room at that time and we have no control of what they say to you, what they promise you, I have to many horror stories about third party reservations. Not saying they are all bad but they do not keep up with the knowledge of each hotel.. For instance we are limited by our brand and our corporate office to what we are offering and they are promising tings that we have suspended are taken away for right now I would not trust any booking right now for any them park based hotel until Disney or whomever cones out and says reservations for general public are being taken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!