Was Disneyland ever gonna have talking versions of characters at one time?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I find it odd that Disneyland doesn't let the masked characters speak and I find it surprising that only face characters speak and so I wondered if Disneyland ever thought of having talking masked characters? Because seeing how wonderful Talking Mickey was at Walt Disney World I wonder if Disneyland will ever have a Talking Mickey as well as a talking Minnie Mouse and Goofy and Donald and Daisy Duck? I think it would be amazing and if the idea worked beautifully they could also have a talking version of Winnie The Pooh Eeyore Tigger and several Pixar characters too. Would this idea work? I think it would be clever of Disneyland to have talking masked characters in the future

If it works at WDW I don’t see why it couldn’t work at Disneyland.

Wasn’t there also suppose to eventually be a Magic Band tie-in so characters would know info like your name or what things you have done or have planned in the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter