Was Regal Eagle Smokehouse open today 1/26

SEEING THE SIGHTS

Earning My Ears
WDW web site Regal Eagle Smokehouse was open 11:30 to 8:30 today but closed Mon. thru Fri. anyone can report on this???

There might be some issue with Google confusing restaurants. When I google regal eagle it comes up with a restaurant that is only open Sunday but already has 603 google reviews which look to be for the old quick service here. However, the Disney site still says coming soon.

There might be some issue with Google confusing restaurants. When I google regal eagle it comes up with a restaurant that is only open Sunday but already has 603 google reviews which look to be for the old quick service here. However, the Disney site still says coming soon.
Yes, People can suggest an edit to Google for a restaurant name change. I am about ready to do that for a local restaurant where the Chef/owner changed the concept from New American to Italian with a name change. I imagine the reviews will hang around for the original concept.

No clue if they are open or not but sure hope they have a mike or a jim working on pouring the booze.

Help Me Please .... Where is the RES? I just say some pics on the Photos section of mouth~watering BBQ and I'm starting to feel Desire Disney Dizzy. Tanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter