Was there a Spirit 2 movie??

Lilsurfer_Chick

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both
Hey everyone! I have a question. Do you guys remember that horse movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron? (2002). My step-sister, our neighbor friend, and I have been in this argument discussion about whether or not there was a Spirit Two movie. Our neighbor friend and I have both said that we remember seeing previews for the movie years ago. It was supposed to be the continuing story of the life of Spirit's child with the female horse we believe. Our neighbor friend says that she remembers the title being in Red with big slash roman numeral markings next to it. Strange enough, we both remember the same thing but my step-sister doesn't. But I've looked and looked, so has my step-sister, on the web for anything related to Spirit 2. Can't find anything. My step-sister has looked on Disney sites and hasn't found anything. PLEASE... if you could help me resolve this by saying your thoughts - if you remember hearing or seeing something about a Spirit Two, it would help greatly! I rummaged around through search engines and I think I found something that could possibly be the title - Spirit Two: A Legacy Begins. (??) This could be an incorrect title.

Anything would help! (*crosses fingers*)
Thanks.

no they tried for a while but they killed it around 2005 sorri i did like the original but not enough people did bottom line there wasent enough money in it:sad2:

Spirit is not a Disney movie.
It's a Dreamworks movie.

That'd probably explain why it's not on Disney sites.

Anyways, there probably wasn't one..

Ah, oh well. Thanks anyway. I was just trying to get answers to see if there was or wasn't. Yeah, I did know that it was Dreamworks, but I was quoting what my sister had said. Doesn't matter - but thanks. I had to get to the bottom of it and now we know. :)

There should be a second one cause well, they shuoldnt like end the first one like they did without making a second and besides, im only 15 and not that many years ago was i playing with toys and toy horses, and i love the movie, always have, and when i was like 8 i guess i found at walmart and got it, a set with figurines of Rain, Spirit, && a baby horse, and it was male, as you can tell some toys can be very detailed. It had the babys name on the box yet i dont quite remember it but I always called it storm so that may be it?
I dont know.​

the movie spirit 2 is going to come out, but it hasnt yet. (*after i saw it the first time, i looked it up, and it was undecided to go on making a second one, but after seeing it again then thinking to look again, on wiki answers, --after google searching it... lol-- it said it should be coming out in 2010!! :cool1: no previews :sad1: , but it should be a continuation so thats good!!!)

Oh, really!? Well I bet they would want to make a second one considering Disney is going back to the classic animation now. That's my favorite Dreamworks movie I think, I do hope they make the second one.

hey but 8 years ago thats too much i love this cartoon much when i was download it i watch it and after that i go on internet to find Spirit 2 but everybody says there is not please tell me if you read or hear when DreamWorks will make Spirit 2 pls this is for me important

well guys I just found out that they are making a spirit 2 :sunny::worship::duck:I have been waiting for freaking 13 years for it to come out it comes out 2016 june 20!!!!!

Well it's 2017 alright... Wish there was a movie! I have heard little bit about this Spirit Free Rider or something... Is that the sequel to Spirit? I really hope so :stitch::darth::chewy::charac4::dog2:

Is it just me or is the new spirit free rider really not good. I mean it is cute for little kids and all. But for all of us who love the original, it is messing with me. I really was hoping for the newest one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!