Was this thermostat "override" issue at Jambo?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I just returned from Jambo, and had an issue with villa temperature for the first time. When I first enterred the room, it felt about 10 degrees warmer than the hallway, even though the thermostat read 72 degrees. So I turned it down just 1 degree and a few minutes later it did seem cooler. However, during my entire 4 days there, it never truly felt what I'd call cool. Coincidently, our home climate is virtually identical to Orlando (hot, hotter!) and although we keep our home thermostat at 76 degrees, it really wasn't any cooler in my WDW villa than back home, certainly not 5 degrees cooler. With the fan on, it was fairly comfortable, but I was just wondering why I didn't feel 5 degrees cooler than I'm used to. Is it possible that the thermostat was "stuck" at a higher temperature and needed to be overridden?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter