Washi tape issues?

mgrace79

Mouseketeer
Ok so I finally got some washi tape to try out! I was excited until I tried to get it off the roll. It keeps splitting and shredding into tiny pieces and won't come off in a straight line starts sticking to itself and ripping? I can't even get a inch off in a whole piece! Anyone else have this issue? Any tricks u can give me to get it going. Feeling very frustrated and wish I hadn't wasted my $ on it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh my.. I have not had those issues when I use washi tape.. (which is very little).. I wonder if the adhesive is defective and causing issues..

So sorry you are having issues...

I have also recently tried washi tape (Walmart had some cute kinds right now) and have not had any issues. I wonder if what you bought was just too old - sometimes stickers and things like that degrade over time, and are impossible to work with.

I would suggest taking it back. Good luck!

Update- after wasting several layers I got it to work. The other 2 I bought worked w/out a problem. I was to frustrated to try them when I posted originally lol. :) haven't given up on loving washi tape yet.

Glad they are working! I just bought a bunch more washi tape rolls that were delivered today! Can't wait to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter