Water Bottle? or Purchase Water? What do you all do?

I believe the main issue is if you like the taste of Orlando tap water. It is different in taste and more soft than Atlanta tap. We don't care as when you need a drink...it's readily available. Now washing my hair in it is another factor.

I use a Bobble water bottle. I hate the taste of the water there, so I like that I can get their water and then filter out the taste with my bobble. We carry a lightweight backpack. There are only 2 of us, so it's not bad. If there are many of you, each person can carry their own. You can always get clips to clip to your body. :) But, for me, money on water is not worth it.

CAMELBAK! I bought one each for the kids last year before our trip and it was the BEST decision ever. They thought their water packs were so cool, were happy to have their own snacks, and didn't complain once about having to carry their own stuff. I carry my own light backpack with a water reservoir as well. It's much easier to fill once in the morning than to have to mess with plastic bottles (and where to store them) all day. For us, filling is easy because I keep a few gallon jugs of water at the hotel (either ordered and delivered or brought with us in the car).

I agree with your point, the taste of Orlando tap water is very good & it is also softer than the Atlanta tap water. At the time of hair wash I prefer to boil the water at very low temperature.

We used to carry Brita water bottles, but now we start the day by bringing one or two bottles of purchased water with us and then throughout the day pick up free cups of water at the CS locations.

We always place an order with Garden Grocer for stuff to have in the room-- park munchies, fresh fruit, and so on.

For the 5 of us for one week, I always order 2 48 bottle cases of water. It tends to work out well, with 5 or 6 typically to spare.

We keep a stock refrigerated, and each morning I take out one bottle a person. We refill them or buy more if we want during the day, but we tend to each grab one each morning and evening as we leave for a park.

I carry a 32oz Hydroflask water bottle in a OneTigris water bottle pouch for my wife and I. We fill it with ice/water in the morning at the resort and top off the water whenever a water fountain is close by in the park. The Hydroflask keeps ice it so cold it usually still has some ice at the end of the day and the OneTigris water bottle pouch also has a little front compartment to put some napkins, phone, wallet or whatever little items you want to have handy.

I am agree with all of your points.
According to mine personal suggestion we have to take our bottle instead of buying a new bottle for every person in our family.

Last edited:
I carry a 32oz Hydroflask water bottle in a OneTigris water bottle pouch for my wife and I. We fill it with ice/water in the morning at the resort and top off the water whenever a water fountain is close by in the park. The Hydroflask keeps ice it so cold it usually still has some ice at the end of the day and the OneTigris water bottle pouch also has a little front compartment to put some napkins, phone, wallet or whatever little items you want to have handy.
I would like a pouch, but it’s up to 32oz. My yeti is 36oz

I purchase a Dasani when I'm there, and refill it at the fountain. I like it because the screw cap stays shut... Unlike my smaller reusable water bottles that I use at home.

I often pick a bottle of water as my beverage at QS restaurants, so replacing it every day and tossing the old in recycling is no big deal.

I just find I'm sick of packing extra crap when a plastic Dasani bottle works just fine for me.

I decided in a backpack & my yeti water bottle, 36oz. I’ll bring it filled & try the counter service water for refills see how that goes.

Water bottle with water fountain refills, all day, every day. With optional drink mix, if the mood strikes.

My son and I carry 100 ounce Camelbaks. My daughter has a 50 ounce Camelbak, while my wife prefers to carry a couple of water bottles that she refills.

We will walk up to a quick service restaurant and ask for a cup of water.........it's free. If we are really thirsty, we will buy a couple bottles of water and then refill them throughout the day.

We bring out own water bottles. I just bought some adorable Disney Minnie/Mickey stainless steel insulated water bottles at Target.

I used our Rapid Refill resort mugs as the refillable water bottle on last trip, but I definitely could be talked into buying stainless steel water bottles as souvenirs :) The resort mug obviously didn't seal perfectly and you can't turn it or tip it or throw it into a bag.

I like the Camelbak backpack idea, those work great when hiking! Maybe store it in the room fridge pre-filled and pre-chilled before you set out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!