Water Parade?

mamahauldren

Mouseketeer
I have PS for O'hana's at 8pm, We tried to get a later seating to try and catch wishes. Someone told me that I will be able to see some sort of electric water parade also....Can anyone give me info on this ?

Thanks,

I think the official start time is 9:45 It goes around to all the hotels on the lake, if your reservation is at 8:00 that should give you plenty of time to eat and then take a realxing walk to the beach to get a spot for the pagent and then the fireworks are following the pagent. I remember doing this YEARS ago when my parents took me, I was in 7th grade then. I am going to take my three little ones this year to see it. I don't know if we will get a good look at the fireworks because we are staying at fort wilderness, but we will be able to see the pagent, I can't wait!!! It's alright if we don't see the fire works because we are going to the mk in the evening one day just to catch the night parade and fireworks over ther.

You will be quite able to enjoy "Wishes" at MK from the beach at FW.
You will have a much better viewing-angle if you find a spot on the lake that is much farther RIGHT (as you look towards MK/CR) of the boat-docks.

Ask a CM where the HAY-RIDE stops to view the Water Pageant (BTW, be sure to TAKE a hay-ride while you are in WDW... its low-cost Disney magic!)

Once you get to the clearing, spy the castle and you will be treated to a beautiful fireworks show.

We have also enjoyed Wishes from the PORCH at FW's "Crockett Inn".
Its a bit "through the trees" but most of the explosions are above the tree-tops and sitting and ROCKING in your chair during the show is a nice experience.

BUT... Wishes is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT show when seen from Main Street INSIDE the MK. So, of course, don't miss THAT.

The "changing" castle facade is a very neat effect, and the spray of vertical pyro "streamers" is much more dramatic when viewed at the "sweet-spot" (anywhere on Main St.) and the music and narration complete the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter