water park for adults

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Help please.

My husband and I have never been to the water parks at Disney. We are heading to WDW at the end of August and thought it might be fun. Which park is best for 2 adults who just want to relax and hit a slide or two. (do they both have a lazy river?)

Yes, both water parks have a lazy river. The Shark tank at TL is great. We enjoy the wave pool at TL better than BB.

IMHO, definitely TL! The lush, tropical landscaping is so beautiful. I've been on many lazy rivers, but TL's lazy river is my all time favorite. Ever since being a kid I've always loved looking at all the wonderful landscaping as I waited to get on the slides. It's very, very relaxing at TL. I think the slides are a little more mild at TL, but that's how I prefer them! Also, the wave pool and shark reef are excellent.

I know a lot of other people may prefer BB over TL because they feel the slides are better, but if you're looking for a relaxing place then TL is the best choice!!! :sunny:

-Laura

It looks like TL is the winner!!! I can't believe our trip is almost here, 22 days and counting.:D

Good choice! IMHO both water parks are incredibly fun, but TL does have beautiful landscaping and a more relaxed vibe. Hope you have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter