Water Park Question

DolphinBoy

Mouseketeer
We have been to WDW two time now, but have never been to a water park. We are thinking about going to TL. I was wonder how that would be in a wheel chair. I am not looking to do any slides or anything major, but I was thinking about doing something like the lazy river or looking in the shark pool. Is it easy to get around in a wheel chair or is there too much sand? How about the observation area next to the shark pool? I can transfer from the chair.

Now for a comment to the newcomers:
For those making their first trip to WDW, I found WDW to be one of the most accomodating places ever. I had an excellent experience.

We have found the waterpark to be very difficult to get around in a WC.The Lazy River you would need to go down a few steps to get in it.I am not sure about looking at the shark pool.

The lazy rive at Blizzard beach had one or two entrances that had what seemed like a transfer station....I"m trying to picture it now, dd10 has to be carried no matter what but I observed an older (teenage) boy and his companion in the river and later on noted an empty chair at one of the entrances to the river, but do not know if it was a true transfer station that someone would be able to do without assistance........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter