~{Water Slide Codes by Staz}~

stazbabe

Mouseketeer
Trading Water Slide Up and Downhill Codes.

Watersliderideuphill.jpg
Waterslideridedownhill.jpg

I have been sorting through my computer files and came along many unused codes that i do not require anymore, so i am offering them for trade.

For every 20 codes i sell, i am going to make a raffle for the people who have bought the codes off me. The person that wins the raffle will get a pm from me with 6 free Slide codes 3 up and 3 down.

Please just post your offer's will look at all offers. Mostly looking for Credits via Kiosk, will accept sprees, prices in credits are as below if trading credits via kiosk. If trading with a credit spree downhill codes are 600 credits each, uphill codes are 1,000 credits each, Discount of 10% will be given for 20 codes for the same item.

DownHill Code Prices.​

1 Downhill code = 600 credits

10 Downhill codes = 5,500 credits (saving of 50 credits per code plus 1 free code)

20 Downhill codes = 9,000 credits (saving of 150 credits per code plus 2 free codes)

UpHill Code Prices (Cost more as harder to win).​

1 UpHill code = 1,000 credits

10 UpHill codes = 9,500 credits (saving of 50 credits per code plus 1 free code)

20 UpHill codes = 17,000 credits (saving of 150 credits per code plus 2 free codes)

I will give 2,000 for two uphill codes via kiosk or spree.

Just PM me if you accept and/or want to set up a time to meet - thanks!

I need 20 uphills please! And since I'm such a newbie and haven't posted enough to reply to pm's, just pm me the info of time and place to meet.

hi just post when and where you would like to trade on here and i will be there asap i am online now and have no trades to meet yet so i can meet now. also will you be trading a credit spree or credits via kiosk

Whichever you prefer. I'm logged on now and in one of my rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter