WDW car rental?

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Can anyone give me any information about renting a car while on-site at WDW? We are heading to Fort Wilderness in the motorhome and would like to get a car for a few days up to a week so we can resupply groceries mid-trip and maybe do a little future house-hunting.

National is on-site. They will make arrangements to pick you up at your location and bring you to their site.

Dollar also has a location at the hotel plaza...I don't know whether they will pick you up.

Alamo/National is the "Official" rental agency on property, and they do have a shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off. Call for details on that.

There are also other rental agencies on property, or in the close area. Budget, Dollar, Avis, Hertz, and possibly a few others. Because of the competition, they all have shuttles that will come and pick you up and drop you off. Just speak with an agent for details.

Tyler or any one. We have rented a Minivan through dollar. We are only going to keep it for the 4 days we are at the Triplet Connection Convention. We are going to turn it in when we move to the Contemporary. My FIL rented the van and he is returning it near Disney. Do you know where dollar car return is near Disney?
Thanks

TripletDad.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

From the Dollar website:

LAKE BUENA VISTA - MCOS01
(COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT)

I'm pretty sure it's the Courtyard at the hotel plaza, but check with Dollar to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter