WDW Girls Getaway - Spa Suggestions??

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Going to WDW for a Girls Getaway. Planning to indulge in time by the pool and a spa treatment -- can anyone suggest one of the spas (for massages) we should try. We are staying at POR, and no spa available on site.

Thanks!

The closest spa to POR is at SSR, then one of the EPCOT area resorts.

Last edited:
Going to WDW for a Girls Getaway. Planning to indulge in time by the pool and a spa treatment -- can anyone suggest one of the spas (for massages) we should try. We are staying at POR, and no spa available on site.

Thanks!

As far as Disney Property, your choices are any of the Senses Spas: located at either the Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs Resort. Definitely not a spa at every resort.

Mandara Spa is wonderful! I've had a few massages there in the past and I just love the feel of this location.

Also, check out Groupon or Living Social for deals with Mandara Spa at WDW (Swan or Dolphin, I forget which has it)....sometimes they have good ones :)

Has anyone had success in getting a coupon discount on the Mandara Spa Groupon? I am considering purchasing it. :)

Also, check out Groupon or Living Social for deals with Mandara Spa at WDW (Swan or Dolphin, I forget which has it)....sometimes they have good ones :)
Great tip! I'm going with a few friends in December so this could be a good way to spend a non-park day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!