WDW Imagineering Project: The Beginning

goofy donald

armchair imagineer / disneyworld lover
Helllooooooooooooo Disboards!!!

Everyone, its happened, I couldn't control it. It looks like Ive caught the imagineering bug and its time for me to let all the ideas out, what better place then here to do it! So let me do a quick explanation of what this thing is all about. The WDW Imagineering Project (WDWIP for short), is an armchair imagineering project I have wanted to do for forever, however this project is different from others like it for a few reasons. First, all additions made are reasonable in the sense that they can legitimately be made by Disney ($ and structurally) and they are things that I believe the parks should have and could benefit from having. I also try to describe everything in the most detail I possibly can, I want you to be able to imagine the concept I'm trying to make in your own minds and that way you can understand what I'm thinking as best you can . Now this does mean they are a little bit of a read, however they will all hopefully be worth it and exciting. the final reason why its different is I'm not just going to dictate this new WDW, if people have something to add questions, comments, concerns I will try to group them in to the final design to create a group perfect storm WDW for all of us to enjoy, coming from the greatest Disney minds.......that you no aren't in charge but feel like we should be. :thumbsup2

This is going to be big, I'm not just talking a couple theme parks and a few attractions. This will be WDW, top to bottom, from theme parks to resorts, to transportation. What I want to do, now that my university exams finish next week, is do an update about once a week, giving about a week to do updates on the previous idea . This will serve as a hub so to speak and I will link all of the projects back to this thread.

So ladies and gentleman without further adieu, let's get warmed up :yay:, get the :idea: ready, and pull out the coffee :surfweb: because this will be a long and exciting ride. popcorn::

First stop for the WDWIP................drum role please

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM!

See you all real soon!

Sorry everybody I meant to put this out there a little while ago but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the concept is officially underway! Check out the link above and It will take you right there, I will try to post quicker then I previously stated as I don't want to be lost in the shuffle with the rapid post turnover of the games on the forum.
See you real soon with updates to discovery island of Animal Kingdom :thumbsup2

Hey, new update made to AK, sorry its late exams needed to finish first. I will post dinoland in the next couple days to make up for it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter