WDW Lost & Found ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would have found my son's life jacket during the 4th of July this year...that sucker was expensive and my DH decided that it was best left at the pool!:headache:

We filled out all the forms in triplicate...nothing:headache:

So what about weird stuff, I heard a guy on the radio they find glass eyes and prosthesis, true?

Once we left a bag on a bus when we were returning to the Fort. We have 3 kids and double stroller we lug around...so each of us thought the other person had it.

Our bag went back to the park we came from (Hollywood Studios). There is a lost and found at each park. If the item is not claimed there, they told us that it travels to a central location for all lost and found items.

After a few hours...we finally received a call from the "manager" of lost and found. They asked us to describe the bag (it was one of the canvas bags that you get for $10 with a $40 purchase:rotfl: ). It had a Nikon digital SLR camera in it along with a ton of kid's stuff. They brought it to our campsite about 15 minutes later! :thumbsup2

My parents still speak highly of Disney due to an experience they had with lost & found back in the early 80s. My sister was just 9 months old and she lost a shoe - either in the Magic Kingdom or on the boat back to FTW.

My parents contacted lost & found who asked for a discription of the shoe. Some 40 minutes later the shoe was delivered to our campsite.:cool1:

well my DD scooter was taken this past weekend at the campfire..we called Disney police and still no scooter...:sad1:

So what about weird stuff, I heard a guy on the radio they find glass eyes and prosthesis, true?

I can't say I have ever seen any of those items, but it wouldn't surprise me. We have gotten some great treasures there. I can't wait until Oct to be able to get in there again.

Definitely!!! When Space Mountain closes each evening they find all kinds of things on the floor below the track...including.... hats, sunglasses, prescription glasses, jewelry, scarves, toys and trinkets...and are you ready for this??? Hearing aids and FALSE TEETH!!! :scared1:

A friend of ours who's son was in the college program assigned to splash mountain had to race to the aid of a young woman who lost her t-shirt when she tried to make splash mountain...."flash mountain"!! He loved working there!!:laughing:

had to race to the aid of a young woman who lost her t-shirt when she tried to make splash mountain...."flash mountain"!! He loved working there!!:laughing:

Reminds me of that incident at Typhoon Lgoon with you and the life guard! :lmao:

Reminds me of that incident at Typhoon Lgoon with you and the life guard! :lmao:

Okay...that one escapes me. It must have involved beer.

I do remember you losing your glasses in the wave pool and me miraculously finding them!! It truly was a miracle, folks. They were about 100 yards away from where Al was standing when I spotted some guy holding them above his head and looking for someone to claim them! Al is literally legally blind without his glasses. I got sick to my stomach when I saw him surface minus his glasses.

When you were waiting at the bottom of one of the slides for me and the girl in front of me lost her top accidentally and the lifeguard told you how much he loved his job ----

My favorite memory there was when Mery and Kevin went with me a couple of years ago and I heard Mery say in her loud voice -- I didn't know they even MADE speedos anymore. Like an idiot I looked and that image was seared into my brain!:lmao:

like this fine banana hammock.
speedo-offender.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!