• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Meal plan ??

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
I am looking for info on WDW Meal plans for a family of 4 (2-adults, 7yo & 2yo)...

We have a trip planned for August 7days at Beach Club DVC....

Is there a plan that is worth it? Does you save you $$ in the long run or is it better to do your own thing..

I've budgetted $125 / day for all food/snacks/drinks in teh past, and we found that we didn't spend that musch...

Is there a good place to get info and descriptions, costs ?....

Any experiences you found to be good or bad??

Any info would be appreciated as always....

Thanks...

You would pay out at least $68 dolloars per day/per adult to have a package that would include some (not all) meals. If you can feed the whole family for less than $125 a day, you are much better off doing that.

I thought meal plans (silver, gold, etc.) could only be added to DreamMaker packages? If you are staying dvc, you are using points and not buying a package, correct?

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter