WDW meet next week?

vernon

DIS Veteran
I'm in Orlando from Monday 22 to May 1st. not doing much in the parks , just a day each at AK and BB is planned but will be visiting a couple of hotels and shopping. Anyone fancy meeting up to say hi ?

......... not out there during your dates Vernon......sounds like a great deal of shopping time to me :eek: ... I'll bet your credit cards are cringing :D :D

Hi Vernon,
Were planing to be at Epcot/Boardwalk on Monday 29th April so if your anywhere in the vicinity would be great to say hi.What about meeting at the AP lounge in Epcot?
Or if you have any other suggestions let me know.
Anyone else be there?

Mick.

:smooth:

I'll probably spend most of my time at BG and SeaWorld, having got a combo ticket for $95 for the rest of this year I plan to use it LOL.

Mick I plan to go into the DVC sales office at some stage so we could meet up for lunch , or a beer , in the Boardwald area if that suits. Failing that maybe meeting up at BB will work, I've founf the waterparks are good places for groups to meet up as it allows the various kids in the groups to buddy up with kids of their own age to enjoy the slides etc. Jana's son Gus is with us and is 7. I'll PM you with my phone number in Fl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter