WDW Park Hoppers good at Disneyland?

leslieh

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disneyland in 10 days. Are the WDW Park hoppers good in Disneyland? If not is there any special/discount we can use. We are triple A members, DVC Members? We have approximately 20 days left on our park hoppers. Hoping to use them in CA? Thanks for any info you can give me.

I am pretty sure the answer is no, but maybe someone else can confirm that.

No, absolutely they are not good at DL.

There is no DVC discount there either. I do think AAA discount, but you *might* need to prepurchase admission through AAA before you leave.

Anne

If you are looking for a great deal on Disneyland tickets, go to Get Away Today Vacations website. I just ordered 2 adult 4-day hopper tickets for the price of a 3-day hopper and you also receive one free children's 4-day hopper with every adult ticket purchased. This also includes one early entry day. GATV will send you a voucher that can be redeemed for your actual tickets at the DL ticket booth or at any of the DL Resort hotels guest services desk. I received the voucher via UPS 3 days after ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter