WDW Race dates January 2021

UK_Disney_Dopey_Hopeful

Earning My Ears
Firstly, apologies. I know the 2020 WDW marathon hasn't even taken place yet and im sure plenty of you are fully focused on that (Good luck to you all!)

However, I am looking to enter my first ever dopey challenge (Or any runDisney event for that matter) in 2021. I work for a company here in the UK that allows us to book annual leave upto 18 months in advance and it usually gets snapped up pretty quick by us workers.

I really want to apply for some time off in January to make sure I can participate in the January 2021 event but when I contact Disney they just tell me that dates have not been looked ta yet (Which I can believe as they too are probably focused on the 2020 event first)

SO my questions are these:

A) When will Disney actually know the dates of their Marathon weekend

B) Im currently assuming Thursday 7th - Sunday 10th for the races (With the Expo being the 6th) would this be a fair assumption?

Thank you all for your time on this :-)

Yes I would also assume those dates. I would expect dates for 2021 before the end of the year.

Anyone heard any rumors about dates for 2021? Trying to plan a trip for DS to run his first onsite runDisney race (he wants to do the 10k and has his heart set on the classic race series. Trying to plan a couple other things and dates for his trip have to come first. tIA if you can help!

Anyone heard any rumors about dates for 2021? Trying to plan a trip for DS to run his first onsite runDisney race (he wants to do the 10k and has his heart set on the classic race series. Trying to plan a couple other things and dates for his trip have to come first. tIA if you can help!
Nothing yet, we should get them sooner than later.

They haven’t been officially released yet, but it’s a pretty good bet that Marathon Weekend will fall the weekend before the MLK holiday weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!