WDW Resort Pool Hopping

Cruser

Earning My Ears
I am leaving in 1½ weeks for OKW (3 days). While there we plan to spend rest time at the pool. Is it okay for DVC members to use other pools like at BW and BC? We want the kids to play on the slides etc.

You should call the resort you are going to before heading over. Sometimes they close the pools now if crowded.

The answer is "maybe". They want you to call the resort (BW, Y&B whatever) before you head over to use the pool to be sure they have room and are allowing DVC members to "pool hop" on that day. Certain holidays such as the just past July 4th they shut down pool hopping altogether.

We pool hopped on our recent trip to WDW, June 21-June 29. I called ahead to the Poly about using the Lava Pool there with the nice slide. We were told to come on ahead and have fun. No problems at all. Called Yacht Club about use of Stormalong Bay, told to come ahead and enjoy also. No problems whatsoever.

I think the key is to call ahead so that there won't be any surprises.

Where do you get the phone numbers for the different resorts? I have tried calling other resorts in the past and have had a hard time getting the numbers.

Where do you get the phone numbers for the different resorts?

From your room phone, just dial "O" and ask to be connected to the front desk at any resort. You won't even need to dial a number (thus no phone charge).

Enjoy!

We hopped to SAB on June 25 and to tell the truth, I liked it better than LUna Park!:D
Robin M.
Poly 6/2000
BWV 6/2001
summer 2002 still in progress

For other resort phone numbers I just pull out my PassPorter. Always have one while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter