WDW to SW

Disneymooners

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me how long it takes (early a.m) to drive from Disney World to Sea World??

thanks so much

Disneymooners

:wave: :wave:

10 Minutes, real easy. Take I-4 East.
You'll pass an outlet mall on the right. Get in the right lane after this. You'll pass a water fall sign for SWF and then exit curving to the right. A couple stop lights, and the entrance is on the left.

If you wanna park for free, turn left at Sea Harbour Drive. This is the 2nd stop light after you get off I-4. Drive about a quarter mile and park at the Renaissance Resort, literally across the street from SWF. Park on the north side, you'll see a huge parking lot for guests. Go inside and check out the Renaissance while you're there, it's a cool resort. They have good rates during the July 4th holiday.

It also depends on traffic. It should take around 10 min after you get on I-4. You need to remember rush hour on I-4 starts at 7am and will last till around 10 am. The east bound traffic is the side that is the worst due to people heading into downtown. If you are planning on getting there for opening I would plan for at least 30-45 min travel time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter