WDW Vet's First Trip to DLP for b'day with LOTS of pics

What a great trip report! Your photos are amazing!!! :goodvibes

:worship: I wanted to say a special thank you for the photos of Agrabah Cafe, it's such an unusual restaurant, it's great to finally see some photos of the food! I love food, photos of food, plannign what food to eat, reading menus, and I know I'm not alone here!! :lmao:

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your trip to Paris!

I really enjoyed reading your report and looking at your fantastic photos of both DLP and Paris. Glad you had a great time and could embrace the difference to the US parks.

You're right, it is Julie Delpy in Cinemagique - I LOVE that show :love: I always want to cry at the end!

LOVED it!! I wish that would also come to Orlando..it could bring Crush's coaster also.

So was I right about the female narrator of the Tram tour?

I have really enjoyed your trip report! It has got me very excited for our upcoming trip! I love all your pictures they are so clear and crisp have a great time at WDW in September will look out for your TR xxx

Why thank you...I started the WDW trip report...you can check out the other ones I have posted. I love photography and it means alot to me, so I appreciate your compliments.
Great tr, and I loved your pictures of both DLP and Paris, especially those stained glass windows. :cloud9:
I'm glad you had an amazing time and would go back. It seems that you went in with a good attitude towards the obvious differences. :thumbsup2

I think that may be part of the issue...go into anything with an open mind/heart and a good attitude. OH..the windows. SIGH. I was happy there were chairs upstairs because I needed to sit down. I think we like St Chapelle better than Notre Dame just for the gorgeous windows. It is a not to be missed!

What a great trip report! Your photos are amazing!!! :goodvibes

:worship: I wanted to say a special thank you for the photos of Agrabah Cafe, it's such an unusual restaurant, it's great to finally see some photos of the food! I love food, photos of food, plannign what food to eat, reading menus, and I know I'm not alone here!! :lmao:

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your trip to Paris!
LOVED Agrabah cafe..just amazing. I love that the chef even posed for me when I took the pictures. You can check in my other trip reports, I take pics of food. Its part of the experience when you travel and Disney has some amazing culinary experiences. My camera is great with low light settings so I don't blind surrounding diners..I think DH would have a fit if I did...LOL

I am glad you liked the photos..my dream would be to do that full time for a living. I do it part time now...one day maybe. In the mean time, I am happy to share my pictures with fellow Disney buffs.:wizard:

Great TR. Thanks so much for posting so many pics and talking about the differences between DLP and WDW. We're getting ready to leave in a week for our first time at DLP and it's great to see some pics :goodvibes

what a brilliant trip report, I love all your photographs, especially the castle at night with all the fireworks :love::love:

Great TR. Thanks so much for posting so many pics and talking about the differences between DLP and WDW. We're getting ready to leave in a week for our first time at DLP and it's great to see some pics :goodvibes

Glad it was helpful! Have a wonderful trip (I am sure you will).

what a brilliant trip report, I love all your photographs, especially the castle at night with all the fireworks :love::love:

Thank you so much

The one bad thing about my trip (other than it ended) was I bought a really great ornament with Minnie and Mickey standing in front of the castle (and stitch is climbing on it)..well, it didn`t make the trip home. Is there somewhere I can buy one online?? My Christmas tree every year tells our Disney story..I get a new one every year...sniff

Loved the report, thanks so much for posting. People have been putting me off DLP because they think I'll be dissapointed, but this has helped me decide that I'll still love it. I think having the right expectations is important, I'm not expecting to get off the Eurostar into 80f heat and for everyone to be friendly ect... but I still want to go! Anything for that Disney fix :rotfl:

These are such amazing photos! I really enjoyed your pictures of DLP, and the other photos of Paris as well. Gorgeous. Right now we're a couple weeks away from our first trip back to WDW in 14 years, so I've been reading trip reports like crazy, mostly WDW TRs. Then I somehow stumbled on a TR from Tokyo Disney and a new fascination was born-- Disney in other countries! Now I am slightly obsessed with the "other" Disney parks, so finding your TR was a treat!
It's so interesting to compare the similar rides (Haunted Mansion only different? Whoa!) and see the rides we don't have in the US-- I'd never even heard of Crush! It's also interesting to hear/see some of the differences you picked up on too, such as the CMs in non-corresponding lands.
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter