We’ll be members soon

Congratulations! It is very exciting! We are taking our first trip in March to AKV.. so excited too.

Lucky you, we love OKW, but left it too late to book this year, but we've learned our lesson to book sooner and will be back 'home' next year :thumbsup2

We just started so we have a bit to wait. It was one that won’t close until Feb/18.

I also love OKW, saw 2 extended contracts come up resale today and was tempted at 94 a point.
It will be best rooms on property due to size once the revamps are done next year.

I read Disney is buying back okw contracts more than other resorts. I saw they bought one back almost exactly as the one we are trying to buy.

I know they say up to 30 days. Hopefully we will hear something sooner, but I’ll mKe up back up plans just in case

I know they say up to 30 days. Hopefully we will hear something sooner, but I’ll mKe up back up plans just in case

Many contracts seem to be hearing back about ROFR in 2 weeks or less lately, so hopefully we'll all hear back soon! It seems to be quiet on the ROFR front in the last week, so I think a wave of decisions will be happening soon :-) My 2 week mark will be tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter