We are celebrating!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Booked Aulani OVGV today! Celebrating on this trip:

Our 50th wedding anniversary.
Cousin’s 70th Birthday.
Friend’s 80th Birthday.

We’re all beginning the celebration in Vancouver as we board RCCL ‘s Radiance of Seas, 10 night cruise to Honolulu, then week in Aulani.

DVC has given us so many opportunities to celebrate with family and friends. There will be 7 of us along this happy ride!

Bobbi:boat::daisy:

Sounds like a great celebration!

We've stayed at Aulani in a GV 4 times now, with #5 in the works. Suggest you put in a request for a high floor. We've been in both towers and prefer the Wianae tower but the differences aren't that great.

Sounds like a great celebration!

We've stayed at Aulani in a GV 4 times now, with #5 in the works. Suggest you put in a request for a high floor. We've been in both towers and prefer the Wianae tower but the differences aren't that great.
Have that request already, thanks!

Congratulations!!! That sounds like it's going to be a fun celebration! Can I be your new best friend? :D

Everyone, thank you. I am so excited, that’s probably my accomplishment for today! We went to Hawaii with sons, 1992, our 24th Anniversary. Then we did an American Hawaii Cruise of the Islands, and spent a week on Oahu. We thought that was it...then came Aulani. That resort changed our idea about making the journey to Hawaii from the East Coast.

Booked Aulani OVGV today! Celebrating on this trip:

Our 50th wedding anniversary.
Cousin’s 70th Birthday.
Friend’s 80th Birthday.

We’re all beginning the celebration in Vancouver as we board RCCL ‘s Radiance of Seas, 10 night cruise to Honolulu, then week in Aulani.

DVC has given us so many opportunities to celebrate with family and friends. There will be 7 of us along this happy ride!

Bobbi:boat::daisy:

That is great trifecta of happiness! Enjoy

Sounds great! You have me thinking.....I just checked Hawaii itineraries out of Vancouver. I’m thinking fly to Vancouver, sail on the cruise 5 or 6 nights at Aulani, sail back. Spend five days in Vancouver, fly back to Toronto. Won’t happen for a few years, until the kids are grown, but it’s now definitely on the list. See Hawaii without the brutal flights. Round trip is at least $1000. That’s half the cruise right there!

Sounds like it will be a wonderful trip, Bobbi. Have lots of fun. Do the hula.

Sounds great! You have me thinking.....I just checked Hawaii itineraries out of Vancouver. I’m thinking fly to Vancouver, sail on the cruise 5 or 6 nights at Aulani, sail back. Spend five days in Vancouver, fly back to Toronto. Won’t happen for a few years, until the kids are grown, but it’s now definitely on the list. See Hawaii without the brutal flights. Round trip is at least $1000. That’s half the cruise right there!
Sounds like a plan to look forward to doing!!

Great news......it will be a wonderful trip.

I would like to go with family, but not enough points

That sounds amazing!!! I didn’t know they had one way cruises to Hawaii.
Kerri

It sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your 50th Anniversary, Bobbi. I hope you and your husband have a very happy anniversary. The OV grand villas have beautiful views. And I love the full length balcony too. It even has a couple of lounge chairs as well as regular chairs.

It sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your 50th Anniversary, Bobbi. I hope you and your husband have a very happy anniversary. The OV grand villas have beautiful views. And I love the full length balcony too. It even has a couple of lounge chairs as well as regular chairs.
It seemed to be the best to guarantee a Great Ocean View. Thank you for your wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!