We are celebrating!

Booked Aulani OVGV today! Celebrating on this trip:

Our 50th wedding anniversary.
Cousin’s 70th Birthday.
Friend’s 80th Birthday.

We’re all beginning the celebration in Vancouver as we board RCCL ‘s Radiance of Seas, 10 night cruise to Honolulu, then week in Aulani.

DVC has given us so many opportunities to celebrate with family and friends. There will be 7 of us along this happy ride!

Bobbi:boat::daisy:

Fantastic-happy anniversary!

Between the cruise and Aulani you are celebrating these three events in style! Plus you get all this time to dream and plan...sounds perfect to me.

We stayed at Aulani once and thought it was one of the most wonderful hotels on the planet.

Between the cruise and Aulani you are celebrating these three events in style! Plus you get all this time to dream and plan...sounds perfect to me.

We stayed at Aulani once and thought it was one of the most wonderful hotels on the planet.
Thank you, Meg...yes, lots of dream time!

Bobbi - so happy for you. Enjoy every minute!

Congratulations! Have a memorable trip!

We almost made it to Aulani in 2016, hoping to make there in 2020.

DH and I are celebrating 30 years this April. We are cruising out of NYC on DCL to Bermuda on October, that will be our Anniversary present to each other.

But we just decided to add a trip with our boys to HHI and VGF, a little more celebrating for us. Plus, we will be celebrating our youngest HS graduation.

Once again, have a great cruise and Aloha to Aulani for us :)

Congratulations! Have a memorable trip!

We almost made it to Aulani in 2016, hoping to make there in 2020.

DH and I are celebrating 30 years this April. We are cruising out of NYC on DCL to Bermuda on October, that will be our Anniversary present to each other.

But we just decided to add a trip with our boys to HHI and VGF, a little more celebrating for us. Plus, we will be celebrating our youngest HS graduation.

Once again, have a great cruise and Aloha to Aulani for us :)
Congrats to you, too!

That sounds amazing!!! I didn’t know they had one way cruises to Hawaii.
Kerri

Canada and Mexico can have one way cruises to Hawaii. Rccl and carnival I know has one way cruises every year to Hawaii and back.DCL has only did it one year in 2015 one cruise there and one back.

Isn't that wonderful - so many amazing things to celebrate! We live in Vancouver, hope you have a couple days precruise to enjoy our beautiful city (unless of course you have been here before!)

Isn't that wonderful - so many amazing things to celebrate! We live in Vancouver, hope you have a couple days precruise to enjoy our beautiful city (unless of course you have been here before!)
We will have two nights, one real day. We have been before, and this time some of us will revisit the museum at The University of British Columbia. We visited it over 20 years ago, and I remember beautiful scenery, and want to see more!
We’ve done a harbor cruise and saw seals, visited Stanley Park many times, I saw my first sea otter in the wild in your beautiful city!
Last time there, we saw something like Soarin over Canada! That was fun.
We have varied interests, if you care to mention some other sites, please do.
Bobbi

Well sounds like you are well versed in Vancouver :)
Granville Island, Bloedel Conservatory, Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mtn.....lots to keep you all occupied for one full day :)

Well sounds like you are well versed in Vancouver :)
Granville Island, Bloedel Conservatory, Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mtn.....lots to keep you all occupied for one full day :)
You are right! There is so much to see. We did a hop on, hop off, and I am familiar with most of what you mention....Bloedel Conservatory...site mentions a restaurant, Seasons in the Park, looks wonderful.

Could we do the Museum of Anthropology and Bloedel Conservatory in one day, one in morning, then late afternoon for dinner at Bloedel Conservatory? We used public transportation last time, can we use it for both?

You are right! There is so much to see. We did a hop on, hop off, and I am familiar with most of what you mention....Bloedel Conservatory...site mentions a restaurant, Seasons in the Park, looks wonderful.

Could we do the Museum of Anthropology and Bloedel Conservatory in one day, one in morning, then late afternoon for dinner at Bloedel Conservatory? We used public transportation last time, can we use it for both?

Yes I think that would be totally doable. Seasons in the Park is a lovely restaurant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter