We are going in September!!

M

manemagic

It's official...we are going in September...guess DH got tired of listening to me moaning that we couldn't go till March and told me to find out when it was not so busy and it turned out to be Sept!! Called today and booked it!! I am so wired!! So, now I need to know if it is really as hot as I'm told in the fall..we are used to going in March and the last few years we have hardly been able to swim, it has been so cool...so a little warm weather will be fine with us...we will only have 9 days total to travel from Maine...will only be staying 4 days...any advice from Northern travelers will be much appreciated...Nance

Congratulations! You sound like me - I moan and whine until DH tells me to go ahead and book a trip. We're leaving in 2 weeks for 2 weeks and I'm jumping out of my skin - you would think after being there so many times, I'd be a little more relaxed - not so!

Why are you traveling all that way to stay for only 4 days? Are you stopping on the way down? We travel from the Boston area each year and I would be happy to give you travel tips, etc. Just PM me.

Again, Congratulations!!!!

Lisa

We are just going for a quick trip in Sept, but will be going for almost 2 weeks in March 2003..I just want to do the trip and see how long it takes us...which leads to my next question to you...how long does it take for you? We are only a couple hours from boston so that would be really helpful to know...Nance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter