Delete Thread

I'm terrible about watching videos, but I actually watched all of that one!

Love the videos of the CSR! And the Tomorrowland Speedway video was so funny, it actually made me want to ride it? :laughing:

And then the Kiss Goodnight started and it made me a little emotional!

Love the videos of the CSR! And the Tomorrowland Speedway video was so funny, it actually made me want to ride it? :laughing:

It was funny! Although it was also terrible :rotfl: Maybe we'll ride it again to see how badly I drive the car, I managed to crash a go kart once at one of those places with a go kart track when I was a kid :laughing:

I kind of both love and hate Buzz, at the same time. When Nicholas was little, it was THE ride we had to run to at rope drop, so I have fun memories of that, plus we met Buzz once right after getting off and it was really sweet. But obviously, TSM is so much better and it's annoying that they haven't fixed Buzz so it's more like that. I never know what I'm aiming for in there, but I guess it's still kind of fun. Once per trip is enough for me though!

Then we got a PP picture of our kiss goodnight :rotfl:

o3WjrUTl.jpg

Adorable :love:

You’re pictures of F & G are stunning the colors are so vivid.
Your shirt is cute
Yea we had housekeeping one morning just put the key in no knock when we’re were getting ready :scared1:
Thankfully I heard them and asked if they could come back a little later
Can’t wait to read about your birthday dinner
We really need to try Shula’s
Oh and thanks for the creepy gif lol

One of the episodes we watched was the one where supernatural bugs come after people on a condo development made over an ancient burial ground :rotfl: It's one of the early episodes and I hadn't seen it in forever.

cM3VEQq.gif

fo3b10N.gif
OMG-they look so young! Still love Supernatural!

The first thing we did at the park was upgrade Josh to his AP! We had been to the parks twice already, and hadn't had the time yet so I wanted to get it taken care of. Within just a couple minutes we had upgraded him back to AP status.

5IQJ1Kyl.jpg
Yay! He seems very excited!

I find sitting photos kind of awkward, but I think these were my favorite PP ones from F&G:

5RMRP8yl.jpg
Cute!

When we got back to the hotel and were walking to our room, a CM in a golf cart drove up behind us/to the side of us. I clearly assumed the golf cart would run us down for some reason, and forgot the word for what it was so I grabbed Josh's arm and said "Get out of the way it's a mechanical vehicle". And we both thought that was hilarious since it sounded like I was from the early 1900's and had never seen a vehicle before :lmao:
So I've definitely called pencils "writing sticks" recently! Plus others, but I think I was only called out for that one!

Also NEVER google "Old timey gif"!

Because this is the first result:

giphy-6-gif.337674

I'm going to have nightmares tonight, and now I'm sharing this with all of you so I'm not alone in that :rotfl:
Wow-mean! Seriously! I'm glad I saw it during the middle of the day and not right before bed!

I love your F&G outfit, especially that tank!! Super cute, and I love the flowy design for warm Florida springs.

Yay for Josh being back in the club!!

so I grabbed Josh's arm and said "Get out of the way it's a mechanical vehicle". And we both thought that was hilarious since it sounded like I was from the early 1900's and had never seen a vehicle before :lmao:

:rotfl:

Also NEVER google "Old timey gif"!

Because this is the first result:

giphy-6-gif.337674

Oh. My. Gosh.

Thanks a lot for that. :scared1:

Josh said even if he won it didn't feel like it because he couldn't tell what he was doing.
Exactly! I maxed out my score in January somehow and felt like a total fraud because it was pure luck and totally unearned :rotfl:

Super cute!

He said "Yes, I'm back in the club now!", and then asked me to take a picture of him with his AP stuff :rotfl:
:thumbsup2 My AP expires in August and I'm so sad! Now that I've had a taste of what it's like to be in the club, is it possible to not be now?! :sad2: :laughing:

Love this!

I also ended up purchasing the new season of Jersey Shore Family Vacation and watching some of that too.

o8JWoWT.gif
What?! I didn't know this existed. :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Gorgeous!

"Get out of the way it's a mechanical vehicle".
:rotfl2:

Loving all your Epcot flower pictures. They are simply gorgeous and have me longing for spring!

Btw for some reason I thought that was a train like an evil Thomas the Tank Engine type train? (I hope you had that children's show in Canada). But Josh said it's a sun ::yes::

:laughing: And yes, we had Thomas up here, too! I was a big fan as a kid.

So we slept in and watched Supernatural.

This is a solid plan ::yes::

Leyton had started watching, so I said hey stop, let's start over from the beginning together b/c I am far behind and I want to binge it and then catch up. He said ok. We got to episode three or so and I had to shut it off and accomplish something...he kept watching on his phone and is basically finished with the series :rolleyes: He betrayed me!!

This is such a cute top! I remember when you were trying to decide on it, you made a good choice!!

Haha!! I love it!

Those aren't really for doing a lot of walking so I recently bought a pair of Tevas I hope will help in Sep

I bought these tevas for San Francisco, a few months before the trip:

tevas.jpg

and I love them so much!! The laces are short which annoys me, but they are great for walking long distances. They were perfect right out of the box. I also love their flip flops, but they squeak when they get wet until they're more worn in. I squeaked around on my solo trip and it was embarrassing, lol.

I find sitting photos kind of awkward, but I think these were my favorite PP ones from F&G:

5RMRP8yl.jpg

I love these because there are so many flowers and colors all around you!

Although eyeless Piglet and Rabbit are a bit creepy :rotfl:

I need to see if I have pictures of my first ever visit to F&G - it was way back when NONE of the topiaries had eyes!! I thought they were amazing at the time b/c I'd never seen anything like it before then...but now :scared1:

Bday dessert-a-palooza!

One of my dogs actually does this. He takes a mouthful of food, walks into the living room, lays down, spits out the food, then eats it piece by piece. While watching tv.

This is so pretty!

I think this looks really cool:

BQoDy0hl.jpg

Even better! It's like glitter!!

You are so good at keeping up with this, and I am hopelessly behind. DD and I have a date to watch your YouTube later tonight while DH works at a house sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!