We are new DVC Beach Club owners

wreck

Earning My Ears
We are new to owning DVC and bought beach club from disney.We only had to wait 1 week to get ownership, is this normal? or is it because most current owners are not adding other resorts but adding AKL points instead or were we just lucky.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!! I think you may have just been lucky enough to call at the right time.

I am guessing it depends on your use year. I have been on the waitlist about a month for BCV for an aug use year. I could of had April the day I called

Thanks for the welcome home
We have a February use year.
We bought it this February and have already made plans for the first week of July in a 1 bedroom at the BWV and are hoping for our wait list to come through for BCV

TomD good luck I hope you get your aug. use year!!! Are you a DVC member presently and adding points or are you looking to become a new owner??

either way Good Luck

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

I hope you do get your waitlist ressie, so that your first trip will be to your home, that does make it extra special!

Bobbi:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the welcome home
Are you a DVC member presently and adding points or are you looking to become a new owner??

either way Good Luck

Presently we own at SSR and BCV.
Welcome home and maybe wew ill bump into each other one day:thumbsup2

Welcome Home! We love our BCV & are very happy with our purchase!

We waited several months to find the amount of points we wanted & then about a month for everything to go through. But I assume that since Disney had repurchased your property the sale went through much faster.

We were told that Disney would be doing the resale of DVC properties, when we purchased last year. (through the Timeshare Store)

So will be Disney be buying back all properties that are up for sale?

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

I hope you do get your waitlist ressie, so that your first trip will be to your home, that does make it extra special!

Bobbi:banana: :banana: :banana:

We are hoping as well.
We stayed in BWV last year renting points and really like the villas but I guess there is nothing like staying at home :) :) :) :)

Presently we own at SSR and BCV.
Welcome home and maybe we will bump into each other one day:thumbsup2

Thanks, Looking forward to when we do :woohoo: I will buy the first round

Welcome Home! We love our BCV & are very happy with our purchase!

We waited several months to find the amount of points we wanted & then about a month for everything to go through. But I assume that since Disney had repurchased your property the sale went through much faster.

We were told that Disney would be doing the resale of DVC properties, when we purchased last year. (through the Timeshare Store)

So will be Disney be buying back all properties that are up for sale?

Fast isn't the word for it we bought in early February, entered into contract 7 -10 days later and are due to close in a few days
It will take all of about 3 weeks from buying till closing

I can't imagine Disney buying back all of the properties out there (the price per point has such a wide variable) and then going into the resale market. I don't think it would be cost effective for them. They will just keep the price where they want it by exercising their ROFR by letting the high cost ones pass and buy the lower cost ones to resell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter