We Did it!!!

Michelle1125

Mouseketeer
DH and I are now proud owners in AKV!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: I'm so excited! I knew as soon as I found out that the Animal Kingdom Lodge would be DVC that I had to join. We have a 1 1/2 year old daughter so we have many happy memories to make. Our first stay will be BC/YC in October. We already had a cash reservation for BCV that we booked in Feb. and were able to get that for half of our stay after rebooking through DVC. We've never stayed at one of the Epcot resorts so we're excited.

...And EXCITED you should be! Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!

Ah "welcome home" sounds so nice. Thank you! Now how can I get the AKV picture you have in your signature?

I got mine from this website. DVC Resort Banners

I "think" that I picked one of the images and then right clicked on it and selected properties. From there I copied the webiste address and put it into my signature. ( I may be wrong because it was a couple of months ago.)

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to stay in my new home for the first time. At least we'll be eating there twice on our upcoming trip!

:welcome: WELCOME HOME!! How exciting for you! You'll love staying in the Epcot area. It's so nice to walk through the International Gateway, and the whole BW/BC area is so beautiful. Congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter