We enjoyed doing the parks at night. We will miss this!

skorpie

Love the magic
My DD(27) hasn't been to Disney in 4 years. We are DVC owners and she has been going since she was 4 yrs. old. In trying to make great plans for a mom/daughter trip for Halloween, I got all FP for the afternoons so we could sleep in and then go to nice dinners in the evening. She was excited to try to re-create our trips of the past by spending time in the parks until closing. I checked and saw that there are no more late nights offered at any of the parks. I am hesitant to tell her that! I know that we will have a great time anyway but things have changed so much nowadays! We are going to MNSSHP on October 29. That will be great but I am just venting a little now because I think she will be disappointed in not having more late nights in parks. She is not a morning person and I've told her we can spend morning time at BRV and then go to Disney Springs if we want a late night. I am hoping that just visiting all the new attractions and having some great mother/daughter time will make her remember Disney as a very magical place. Thanks for listening to my regrets/vents.

We really miss the late nights, too. On one trip MK was open til midnight, with EMH until 2am. I remember walking back to our room at POP at 4am and passing folks with their suitcases, headed to DME and the airport as we were going to bed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!