We leave next month and I'm going crazy!

MamaOdie

Earning My Ears
How can I complain about winning a trip for 4 to WDW with airfare, accommodations at the Grand Floridian, and park tickets!? I am extremely grateful to the sponsors of the trip and I know very few have this opportunity to go to WDW for free, so please understand that this is not a complaint at all, more like a restless sigh :bored:

We leave next month (I won the trip in January), but the planner in me is going crazy at not being able to make ADRs without knowing if there will be any other planned activities. I'm going out on a limb by mapping out which parks we'll go to on which days and trying to make a few ADRs.

The trip organizer, who is very sweet, I think is enjoying torturing me with the lack of details. I know they want to keep it a surprise so her answer is always "I'll send you the details soon".:laughing: The planning is part of the fun though!

So before I drive myself crazy, I'm going to take a deep breath and reflect on just how lucky I am to be going at all but I figured my fellow DIS'ers would understand my anxiety over not having things nailed down already.

Just Relax and enjoy the ride;) Once you enter the kingdom, just stand in front of the castle, close your eyes, breathe... open your eyes TADA :wizard:

Someone up there is watching you and your wish just came true. If you need any strategy, just let me know. I'm one of your fairy Godmothers :thumbsup2
:rotfl2:

Your gonna be just fine, you lucky puck :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter