We lost our...

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
Today while driving north on the 404 (in Toronto) our Mickey's Sorceror (sp???) ears flew off our antenna. So if you are driving north on the 404 and see him lying on the side of the rode, have a moment for us! :(

:( Sorry to hear that. My husband bought the same antenna topper and it only lasted about a month or so. We don't know if it blew off or if it was stolen while he was at work (mall parking lot). I guess we'll have to go back to Disney to get another one.;)

So sorry to hear 'bout that. I finally clued into the fact that every time hubby was having the van washed at the dealer's, we lost an antenna ball. I've nagged so much that last time my teenage son and he returned as soon as they noticed to pick it up off the floor!:tongue:

I now have a drawerful to replace them. :teeth: (Time to remove Santa Mickey, I suppose!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter