We love our new home resort, BLT!

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to say we had a great long weekend at BLT. Loved the resort and the convenience to monorail and especially the WALK to MK! We found the room to be well laid out and in great condition. Very glad we chose this as our home resort. Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving 2014 there and enjoying other DVC resorts also.

welcome home -

we love having blt as our home - the walk is great - we don't even take the monorail anymore to mk it's such a great walk

enjoy

Welcome home. I love having BLT as my home too :)

Glad you had a great vacation.

Hubby talked me into the BLT purchase due to it's location - which is fab - but for the longest time I found the place small and noisey. This past March we finally stayed in a larger unit instead of a studio and what a difference.

I especially love the TOWL and walking over to the quiet pool at the contemporary which also has a better bar. :banana:

We're a family of 5 and own at AKL, BLT and now VGF. Tonight is our first night at VGF so I don't have a lot of time to compare. BLT has been my fave for the walk to the MK. The 1 bedroom at VGF only has 1 washroom, but the we love everything else about it so far. The washroom feels so much more luxurious, they have two gas BBQs for owners to use, so no need to get charcoal, and the boat from MK is just as nice as the walk. We love the animals at AKL but with younger kids aged 4,6,8 MK is where we spend most of our time.

BLT is definitely my preference over AKL. Will reserve judgement on slotting it against VGF just yet.

Just wanted to say we had a great long weekend at BLT. Loved the resort and the convenience to monorail and especially the WALK to MK! We found the room to be well laid out and in great condition. Very glad we chose this as our home resort. Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving 2014 there and enjoying other DVC resorts also.

Welcome Home!!!

My family loves BLT as well. The views of Bay Lake and the walk to MK like you said are truly amazing! I love the Contempo Cafe as well. I actually love the pool at BLT too!

Glad you had such a nice trip!

We're a family of 5 and own at AKL, BLT and now VGF. Tonight is our first night at VGF so I don't have a lot of time to compare. BLT has been my fave for the walk to the MK. The 1 bedroom at VGF only has 1 washroom, but the we love everything else about it so far. The washroom feels so much more luxurious, they have two gas BBQs for owners to use, so no need to get charcoal, and the boat from MK is just as nice as the walk. We love the animals at AKL but with younger kids aged 4,6,8 MK is where we spend most of our time.

BLT is definitely my preference over AKL. Will reserve judgement on slotting it against VGF just yet.

Enjoy VGF! We'd love to stay there sometime. One of the reason we bought into BLT, aside from the fabulous location, was the 2 bathrooms in the 1 bedroom villas.

Welcome Home!!!

My family loves BLT as well. The views of Bay Lake and the walk to MK like you said are truly amazing! I love the Contempo Cafe as well. I actually love the pool at BLT too!

Glad you had such a nice trip!

We loved the pool too!

Welcome Home BLT Neighbor! I so agree about our home resort of BLT. Love it and love the location. And I think the pool is pretty nice. Just wish there were more chairs--but there is nowhere to put them.

I've been a BLT owner since it's opening and love it too. I've tried other resorts and like them for what they offer, but nothing as of yet in my mind is better than BLT:banana::banana::banana:

We just bought resale, with BLT as our home resort. ID cards came in the mail today. We are headed "home" for the first time in June.

We gave stayed at the Contemporary and love the location, the view and the monorail.

Wish we could gave snagged a room at BLT before Christmas , but Kidani is going to be fun, too.

Welcome Home neighbor!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not my home, but looking forward to staying there in two weeks!!! We stayed there once a few years ago and i have been wanting to go back ever since! We own at AKV, BLT wasn't around when we bought in.

After taking almost a whole hour to get back "home" at VGF, DW and I are agreed that we much prefer the location of BLT. We saw I think 4 monorail trains go by, the line to get a ferry was not better and there is no path from MK to VGF to walk. At least at BLT when everything is as busy as it as you can just walk back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter