we miss Disney. vacation video

That is excellent! I'm going to show this to my boys - we will be on-site in just 25 more days!

So cute. My girls are ready to go back too. Saving is a lot harder as a single parent than when married- less money, more expenses- but the kids are on board with saving so we can go again.

I'm just finding this now.. What a wonderful video. I think you captured the family moments better than almost everyone.. i'm starting to realize how many missed moments and memories because I didn't turn the camera towards us more.. you seemed to get a little of everything into 12 minutes including stuff you dont' really think of like the tram, or just sitting around talking.. bravo mom.

Your son sounds like my kind of guy. I spend a lot of time between our trips watching ithemepark's videos on youtube. He just walks around the parks, never saying a word, but I love them.

We miss it too. We went several times between 2010 and 2014. It's been 2 years and due to some career upheaval and general changes to life, I don't know when we are returning. We've definitely been watching a lot of videos and looking at photos. Really enjoyed your video.

Thank you for sharing. I love the video montage idea. I'll probably take more video during our upcoming FIRST trip to Orlando just because of you and your adorable family. ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter