We need a picture of Webmaster Doc!

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just realized, after several years, that I really do picture our webmaster as a cute, fat. little Disney dwarf! Is that really what you want, Doc?

I, for one, would enjoy seeing the real Doc, a person who has helped us all and who is an all around great character. :flower:

I for one have always pictured him as tall, dark, handsome and smart! Be careful what you ask for! LOL!

Webmaster Doc - DVC voice of reason.:banana: I imagine him as distinguished and refined, surely he wears silk mouse ears and tail(s).

Well, I have met him several times. His is a trim, nice handsome man who appears to be a bit quiet on the outside, but he is pretty good at "Who wants to be a Millionaire, play it"! ;)

BTW, Caskbill is pretty good at that game as well!

Doctor P said:
Beat me to it, Erin, LOL!!

I knew I had seen it at some point in time, it took me few minutes to find it!

Surprisingly, Doc doesn't look like a Dwarf at all! ;)

This is what the net is all about! thanks to all of you and especially the handsome young man who looks nothing like Disney's Doc!

It's so great to put a name to a face! I also couldn't get Doc the dwarf from Snow White out of mind simply from his name! Of course - I knew that wasn't accurate - but it's the way our brains work! :flower:

dianeschlicht said:
....BTW, Caskbill is pretty good at that game as well!

DH witnessed the legend himself...;);) Go Bill Go!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

:sunny:

He will always and forever look like the dwarf to me.

Speaking of being good at Millionaire - last time I played.. some woman kept winning but wouldn't go to the hot seat. what's with that?

SueOKW said:
Speaking of being good at Millionaire - last time I played.. some woman kept winning but wouldn't go to the hot seat. what's with that?

Maybe she is a cast member. They aren't allowed to go to the hot seat but can play.

HBC

We were fortunate enough to meet Doc as we were exiting The American Adventure building after watching The Voices of Liberty. Doc and his wife were going through the turnstiles at the same time as us. I had on my lime green DIS shirt and he asked me my tag name. I told him I was jimmytammy. I asked him his and he says Webmaster Doc. My DW said the look on my face was like meeting a big time celeb.

I knew he was in WDW cause he was posting about the new slide at OKW opening along with pics. I told DW how cool it would be to meet him and how he must have about 5000 pts. to travel to WDW so much. Well, my dear, sweet, never says anything outta the way wife, repeated to Doc these very words that I had spoken earlier that day. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Thats how I looked afterwards. But Doc laughed.
He and his DW are very nice folks. Would love to run into them again!

SueOKW said:
He will always and forever look like the dwarf to me.

Could be a cast member, or could have been in the hot seat within the previous 30 days. You must wait 30 days between hot seat appearances. Also, if you happen to win the million points and cruise, you cannot win another cruise for 1 year, although you can get to the hot seat again once the 30 days has passed. I won the cruise in fall, 2003 and made it to the hot seat (my third time) again in January, 2004. It was exactly a year ago this weekend that we were on the cruise.

Ralph

That's true - - i guess it was the fact that she kept on winning for about 90 minutes that was bugging me - almost like showing off - although clearly none of my business!! She probably enjoyed the personal challenge.

For me - about 4 times now I've been first (or second to her) JUST as they run out of time!! ARGH! I don't play enough to get good at it - - my kids attention spans are not that long!!

Congrats on winning!!!

that I LOVE his tie!!!!! :earsboy:
It takes a real DISNEY:earboy2: man to wear Mickey! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter