We need a pork brain photo!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
During DIS Con, the participants have a corn meet on the steps of City Hall at the Magic Kingdom. I was thinking that we must get cans of pork brains photos at Universal during the next meet. We could pose with the MIBs and everyone will hold up a can of pork brains!

Here is the DIS Con photo...

cornmeet336.JPG

Now we must get one from the next Universal meet! :)

That would be when the lovely ladies meet. now that would be a picture worth having:D

Um...they're EATING the corn in THEIR photo....

And, for what it's worth, why are the DISNEY people, associated with corn (a nice tasty veggie...sweet and yummy, the only veggie my younger son will eat, in fact)...and UNIVERSAL people are associated with PORK BRAINS!?!?!? :confused: :mad: :eek:

Sort of makes me want to go back to the "other side" again! ;)

Karen

How do you know that pork brains don't taste good? I don't remember you cracking open a can!

I wanted to Webmasters to change your username to "MsUniversal." :)

But instead of pork brains, we can show cans of fruit cocktail! :)

How do you know that pork brains don't taste good? I don't remember you cracking open a can!

Ahem...and do you remember WHY I didn't crack open a can??? You may recall, in the Pork Brain run on MIB...how shall I say this....hmmm...I Kicked your Butt!!!:D

And I didn't say they don't taste good....but they sure don't look good, and I've never heard the likes of a slogan such as, "Hormel pork brains (whatever brand they are), the official food of the US Olympic team! :eek:

But, if you throw Spiderman into the mix...pork brains would be just fine...but I want to pose with him too! (I'd have to nix the posting of that photo on here tho...I won't say why!) ;)

Karen

Sorry MIB, but historically, only the men seem to win the Pork Brains. However, if you would like to present the Universal Women with long stem roses, I am sure we would be more than happy to pose with them!
Aloha,
Donna
:wave:

Long stem roses...now there's an idea. Now I have to just figure out how to get it past the security check. :)

i can see the security people now poking into the backpack and just turning the roses into mulch!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter