We really need to do something!

CoolestMickeyFan

Earning my ears!
I'm sorry if I offend annyone when I say this but..... We really i mean REALLY need to do something! Sitting here isn't really getting us anywhere o_O

We reall need to plan something really smart and sly.

Any ideas to get VMK back? :confused3

Not really except sending letters all the time. Now it seems like they are busy with the Chinese game, and I didn't even know till recently they made a japanese game too. Its somewhat like vmk, but doesn't seem the same even if I could understand japanese.
Anyways- the thing is it would take a long time to try and gather vmk players together to look at a web site or something with out grand idea on it. We would have to post the website up- im guessing most people dont search vmk everyday- on vmkmagic, disboards, and all kinds of places.
Sooo- let's brainstorm then.

Also If the economy wasn't in this condition VMK probably wouldn't even have closed. So I'm hoping if the economy recovers so will VMK. I Just don't understand why they would close a game that had so made players one a day. They would have easily made more money if they put a little more effort into it. They should have made it pay to play... :sad1:

Yeah, I'm just not sure of what we can really do right now. Maybe once the economy gets fixed, we'll have our beloved VMK game back. Just gotta be patient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter