"We were unable to confirm your resort reservation. " WHY?

bumbershoot

DIS Veteran
Stayed up last night until online reservation time rolled around. And got "We were unable to confirm your resort reservation. " Repeatedly.

Finally gave in and went to bed. Now I'm trying again. Still the same message.

Today is 180 (I made a dummy ADR to test things for the day we check in, to make sure it's 180 (despite the website saying it's 180 all over the place)), I am staying onsite, I should be able to book for 10 days, right?

So why when I am logged in, can see my reservation, click through their link to make reservations (the link saying "remember to make your reservations" or whatever it says), and go to "confirm" my reservation, it tells me this?

I'm in the middle of an allergy attack and don't want to blow out a CM's ears with sneezing...augh.....

Thanks in advance for any info or advice!

People were having this problem yesterday too, I think it's a glitch. I'd say keep trying or give them a call.

Stayed up last night until online reservation time rolled around. And got "We were unable to confirm your resort reservation. " Repeatedly.

Finally gave in and went to bed. Now I'm trying again. Still the same message.

Today is 180 (I made a dummy ADR to test things for the day we check in, to make sure it's 180 (despite the website saying it's 180 all over the place)), I am staying onsite, I should be able to book for 10 days, right?

So why when I am logged in, can see my reservation, click through their link to make reservations (the link saying "remember to make your reservations" or whatever it says), and go to "confirm" my reservation, it tells me this?

I'm in the middle of an allergy attack and don't want to blow out a CM's ears with sneezing...augh.....

Thanks in advance for any info or advice!

So... you stayed up until 6AM EST? Which is when the online reservation system rolls over and allows for that day's bookings. If you tried to do this last night, it would not have worked as it would not recognize the 180 days as of yet.

As for this morning, as long as it was after 6AM EST, then I have no idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter